Setup the connector
Add Connector on the Knots platform
- Access the connectors session on the Knots platform.
- Scroll down to the end of the page to Add new connector.
- Fill in the information
- Click on setup connector
Connector in the app
Once the connector is set on the Knots platform, it will shown on the dropdown in the API section.
- Select the connector. This is the base URL
- Add the path to the endpoint. In this example, we talk about platform and user (In case of doubt please talk to your IT department responsible for the API).
- A request URL will appear once both parts are completed (please note that a / is requered between the base URL and the path to the service. If you don't have one, just add a / right at the beginning of the Relative URL path to the service.
HTTP Request Method
GET: The GET method requests a representation of the specified resource. Requests using GET should only retrieve data.
POST: The POST method submits an entity to the specified resource, often causing a change in state or side effects on the server.
PUT: The PUT method replaces all current representations of the target resource with the request payload.
DELETE: The DELETE method deletes the specified resource.
PATCH: The PATCH method applies partial modifications to a resource.
Please sign in to leave a comment.