To map the data and the fields between the API and the Zendesk Ticket, you need to fill in the following:
- Path to the source property in result object - where you select the array and the elements you want to fetch.
- Destination field to store value - a list of fields to store the result. It can be related to the Ticket, Requester, or Organization.
Getting the path to the source property
- Ready the JSON file: access Postman and enter the request URL (the URL between the connector and the HTTP request method).
- Select the same HTTP request method on Postman. Please remember to add the authorization authentication method here.
- Go to the response body and certify that the HTTP request was successful (status: 200 OK).
- Copy the body (click on the copy icon next to the search icon).
- Then go to the website JSON Path Finder and paste the JSON on the left side. Search for path. See the example below:
- Copy it and add the result to the field Path to the source property in result object (remove the x from the beginning).