To deploy route to the Zendesk you need to do the following:
1. Make sure to save the route first.
2. Click on the button with the Zendesk button(Deploy button). Click on the Create new button. It will create a trigger with a notify route webhook action. Click on the Edit button to open the trigger page.
3. You need to specify trigger conditions to define what tickets are going to trigger the webhook and the route. For testing purposes, you can check for tags, like knots_studio to run triggers only for test tickets. After that, you can remove it and leave only the real case condition.
4. Scroll down to the Actions section. Here, you should define a payload of your route. In the case below, we use ticketId and requester email in the route. You need to add placeholders in the JSON body to pass it to the ticket.
5. Create a test ticket that matches the conditions of the trigger. In the example above, we need to add knots_studio tag to run the trigger. After you submit the ticket, you should see the results of the route.